It’s the happiest time of the year in Secret Society of Happy People world. We’re counting down to Happiness Happens Month which starts in fewer than 7 days on August 1.
We’ve already had two stories about it:
- Focus on Life’s Little Things to Be Happy
- A Celebration of Happiness (features Society member Robin’s company celebration)
Have you signed up to be an Happiness Happens Month Ambassador?
If not, you’ll want to. It will give you access to a special site that includes:
- Almost Daily Text
- Facebook and Google+ covers plus other graphics
- Special Ambassador Facebook Group
- 31 Happiness Happy Quotes you can share on all of your social media sites
- Happiness Happenings with happy tasks you can share with your friends, family and coworkers
- Happiness Happens When questions so you can get to know what makes your friends, family and coworkers happy
- HappyThon2013 special shares
- Happy @ Work activities
It’s all designed to help you get the conversation of happiness started. The purpose of the month is to get the world talking about happiness.
If you’re company is doing something that to celebrate that you want to share please do so.
Probably our most classic share is passing out silver kisses since not-so-secretly happy people have a way of finding the silver living in even the darkest clouds.
Happiness Happens Month can help you develop a habit of happiness. When you focus on happiness every day of the month it’s a habit that’s easy to carry into the following months.
If you’ve celebrated Happiness Happens Month with us before please share below what you did … and if you’re new to the celebration I’m looking forward to making the world a happier place with you!