Hunt For Happiness Week 2017 – Day 2
Mix – It – Up
We all get into routines. Routines are comforting but get boring and uninspiring. So today’s Hunt for Happiness Week Day 2 activity is to do at least one thing different from your normal routine. Do more if you’re inspired.
Consider things like:
- Getting up 30 minutes earlier or later
- Wearing a color if you usually wear black
- Driving a different route to work
- Trying a new restaurant for lunch
- Taking a walk in a park instead of around your block
- Reading a new magazine
Get creative and mix up your routine. Let us know what you did by tagging us #HuntForHappiness.
If this activity made you happy, share it with your friends!