Practical happiness helps people discover realistic happiness in their personal and work lives.
Pamela Gail Johnson
Keynote & Motivational Speaker
My goal when I speak at your event, as a motivational keynote speaker or workshop presenter, is to:
• Inspire the audience by giving them something different to think about, then
• Motivate them to put something they learned into action.
I’ve spoken and trained professionally on behalf of the companies and organizations which I’ve worked for most of my career, which means I’ll customize the message to meet your event and organization goals.
Event Planners: During my career, I’ve organized hundreds of events, so I understand that you not only need someone who will “WOW” your audience, but who’s also reliable, responsive and can adjust when the unexpected happens — basically, someone who’ll make your job easy and that’s me!
Practical Happiness: 5 Principles to Living a Mostly Happy Life
“How can I be happier?” is a question that Pamela has been asked often during her two decades as the Secret Society of Happy People founder, and happiness advocate. As easy as the concept of being happy is to understand, applying the principles of living a mostly happy life can feel unattainable.
Living a mostly happy life is part practical, part philosophical, and part science. In her energetic, positive, engaging speaking style, Pamela shares the 5 Practical Happiness Principles that she identified to help everyone live a mostly happy life.
Audience Takeaways Include:
- Defining practical happiness
- Managing unhappiness, chaos, and annoyances
- Understanding the fluidity of happiness
- Expanding the definition of happiness
- I liked that the training was very interactive.
- Liked the Happiness Counter handout.
- Enthusiasm of presenter. Great Material
- I liked learning about different techniques to manage chaos and stress.
- It makes you focus and consider happier options.
- I liked her upbeat tone. She made it enjoyable and engaging.
- Great analogies and participation.
- Got the group smiling – Always good.
- Fun, informative, great tools given, feel more confident about trying to change.
- Strong speaker; Good at engaging the audience.
- Upbeat! Helpful tips to be happier at work.
- Fresh perspective on how many ways one can be happy!
My speaking fees range from $3500 – $12,000* depending on location, event requirements, customization needs, and post-training programs.
* An additional flat fee, to make the accounting for everyone easy, is charged if travel is necessary.
Recent Happier @ Work TV & Radio Appearances
Reduce Your Stress at Work || Pamela Gail Johnson Discusses LIVE (3/26/18)
Chronically Cranky Employees || Pamela Gail Johnson Discusses LIVE (3/26/18)
Your Stressed Co-Workers May Be Raising Your Stress || Pamela Gail Johnson Discusses LIVE (3/26/18)
Be The Happy Employee At Work || Pamela Gail Johnson Discusses LIVE (3/26/18)
Bosses Offer ‘Pawternity’ Leave For Pet Owners || Pamela LIVE (3/7/18)
Workplace Expert Pamela Gail Johnson LIVE in Houston (2/26/18)
Finding Happiness In The Workplace With Pamela Gail (1/26/18)