If your organization measures employee engagement then you know the value of happier employees.
Effective leaders understand employee engagement happens when teams are managed with effective communication, activities, recognition, and encouragement. However, most engagement programs focus on:
- Mid-Year & Yearly Evaluations
- Salary & Benefits
- Perks – ranging from free food to tuition reimbursement
- Annual Employee Engagement Survey
- Annual Parties
- Quarterly or Annual Rah-Rah Meetings
Companies often hire speakers to rally the troops — and I’m happy to help you do this too. Everyone leaves motivated and plans to do something new they learned, but life moves on, and nothing really changes because one speech rarely creates new habits.
That’s where the monthly Happier @ Work CARE Program can help. It’s a monthly program to help front-line managers or employee engagement committees develop employee engagement habits.
The monthly CARE Program provides:
- Survey of Employees
- CARE Program Training for Leadership
- Monthly CARE Guide
- Monthly Meetings with Leaders Implementing Program
- Monthly Report of Participants
The Happier @ Work CARE Program makes it easier for your leaders to help employees find and keep their happy at work.
Happier @ Work consults to help the leaders of your organization create a CARE workplace culture.