How many people can we send a little happiness to on the 14th Annual Happiness Happens Day? Hundreds, thousands, maybe millions…it’s really up to you. Participated in the Secret Society of Happy People’s Happython 2013 and make the world a little happier.
Why: Encourage people to think about and celebrate happiness on Happiness Happens Day.
What: 24 hours of global online happy chats.
How: Chat with not-so-secretly happy people about anything and everything happy: moments, philosophy, how to’s, pick-me-ups, science, quotes, art, videos, television, songs, books, hobbies, and recipes.
- Become a Happiness Happens Month Ambassador and receive access to secret pages with messages you can click and share across all social media channels including special ones for HappyThon2013.
- Mark your calendar to kick off Happiness Happens Day for August 8, 2013 12:00 am—participation begins whatever time and where ever it makes you happy.
- Goal is to send 6 happy messages within 24 hours via your social networks, text, or emails. The HappyThon 2013 Ambassador Guide will have suggestions or just send what makes you happy.
- Become an Amused Member of the Secret Society of Happy People @ www.sohp.com (it’s free); Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- You can share social media posts made by Society Founder, Pamela Gail Johnson and other members. Search the hashtag #HappinessHappens on all your social media platforms.