Think of it this way, if you send 5 happy messages to 100 connections they got 500 happy inspirations. If 25 of them share just one message to 100 of their connections then 2500 more people just got happiness reminders.
How many people can we send a little happiness to on the 14th Annual Happiness Happens Day? Hundreds, thousands, maybe millions…it’s really up to you. Participated in the Secret Society of Happy People’s Happython 2013 and make the world a little happier.
When: August 8, 2013 ~ starting at midnight in your time zone.
Why: Encourage people to think about and celebrate happiness on Happiness Happens Day.
What: 24 hours of global online happy chatter
How: Chat with not-so-secretly happy people about anything and everything happy: moments, philosophy, how to’s, pick-me-ups, science, quotes, art, videos, television, songs, books, hobbies, and recipes.
- Become a Happiness Happens Month Ambassador and receive the 2013 Ambassador Guide with happy stuff to share.
- Mark your calendar to kick off Happiness Happens Day for August 8, 2013 12:00 am—participation begins whatever time and where ever it makes you happy.
- Goal is to send 6 happy messages within 24 hours via your social networks, text, or emails. The HappyThon 2013 Ambassador Guide will have suggestions or just send what makes you happy.
- Become an Amused Member of the Secret Society of Happy People @ www.sohp.com (it’s free); Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- You can share social media posts made by Society Founder, Pamela Gail Johnson and other members.