DON’T JUST ENTERTAIN YOUR AUDIENCE – DEVELOP THEM
When you need a speaker you want someone who inspires, engages, and motivates your audience to take action. You need someone who will fit in with your meeting goals and message.
I’ve been professionally speaking and training on behalf of the companies and organizations which I’ve worked for most of my career. I know how to tailor a message that meets your business goals. As the founder of the Secret Society of Happy People, I’ve inspired and motivated thousands of people to find and keep more happiness, optimism and positivity for almost two decades.
My goal when I speak at your event, as a motivational keynote speaker or workshop presenter, is to:
• Inspire the audience by giving them something different to think about, then
• Motivate them to put something they learned into action.
I’ve also organized events and understand that when you hire a speaker you also need a partner. You need someone that’s reliable, responsive and can adjust when the unexpected happens. You need someone that’s committed to the goals of your event – and that’s me. 🙂
Happier @ Work Leaders CARE: Establish Employee Engagement Habits
Most leaders understand that consistent communication, actions, recognition and encouragement improves employee engagement, which makes it an important management best-practice, but not always an urgent one. Organizations understand, urgent or not, higher employee engagement improves bottom line metrics from productivity, reduced absenteeism, fewer accidents and lower turnover.
Leaders create more ENGAGED teams when they consistently use these simple employee engagement habits:
- Consistent Communication
- Active Action
- Robust Recognition
- Essential Encouragement
Practical Happiness: Increase Productivity, Customer Loyalty, & Bottom Lines by Expanding Your Definition of Happiness
Employee happiness impacts an organizations bottom line. Although happiness at work can feel a little different than personal happiness it still starts inside-out instead of outside-in. The fastest way to experience more happiness is to expand our definition of it.
In this practical, but realistic presentation, your audience will:
- Identify new types of happiness
- Learn how to apply them to their jobs
- Understand how individual happiness at work impacts an organizations productivity, customer loyalty and ultimately the bottom line
- I liked that the training was very interactive.
- The training was very fun!
- Pamela was great!!!
- The training was great!!
- Liked the Happiness Counter handout.
- It was very interactive. It helped to look at happiness.
- Enthusiasm of presenter. Great Material
- I liked learning about different techniques to manage chaos and stress.
- It makes you focus and consider happier option.
- The exercises are nice and eye-opening.
- I want the training to be longer!!!
- Great analogies and participation.
- Nice to not be all business during our meetings.
- Upbeat, simple and to the point.
- Upbeat personality – positive.
- Good discussion and interaction.
- Got the group smiling – Always good.
- Fun, informative, great tools given, feel more confident about trying to change.
- Include this in the hospital orientation!
- Very, very personable!
My speaking fees for keynotes and in-person workshops or trainings range from $2,000 – $6,000 depending on the location, event requirements, and customization needed.
I charge a flat fee for travel and incidental expenses to make it easy for everyone.
Will I ever speak for less? Sometimes, if an event requires less time than normally needed, or if a cause or organization has special significance to me.