Happiness begins with a happiness mindset.
Pamela Gail Johnson
Keynote & Motivational Speaker
My goal when I speak at your event, as a motivational keynote speaker or workshop
presenter, is to:
• Inspire the audience by giving them something different to think about, then
• Motivate them to put something they learned into action.
As the founder of the Society of Happy People, formerly known as the Secret Society of Happy People, I’ve inspired and motivated thousands of people to find and keep more happiness, optimism and positivity for almost two decades.
I’ve spoken and trained professionally on behalf of the companies and organizations which I’ve worked for most of my career, which means I’ll customize the message to meet your event and organization goals.
Event Planners: During my career, I’ve organized hundreds of events, so I understand that you not only need someone who will “WOW” your audience, but who’s also reliable, responsive and can adjust when the unexpected happens — basically, someone who’ll make your job easy and that’s me!
Practical Happiness: ReThink Happiness
What is Practical Happiness?
Its realistic happiness based on the Practical Happiness Principles:
- Happiness Zappers Can be Managed
- Happiness is Personal
- Happiness Changes as You Change
- Happiness is Bigger Than You Think
Practical Happiness helps you re-think happiness so you can create a happiness mindset that allows you to live a happier, more meaningful and successful life.
In her energetic, engaging speaking style, Pamela shares her Practical Happiness Principles.
Audience Takeaways Include:
- Defining Practical Happiness
- Managing Happiness Zappers
- Expanding Your Definition of Happiness
- I liked that the training was very interactive.
- Liked the Happiness Counter handout.
- Enthusiasm of presenter. Great Material
- I liked learning about different techniques to manage chaos and stress.
- It makes you focus and consider happier options.
- I liked her upbeat tone. She made it enjoyable and engaging.
- Great analogies and participation.
- Got the group smiling – Always good.
- Fun, informative, great tools given, feel more confident about trying to change.
- Strong speaker; Good at engaging the audience.
- Upbeat! Helpful tips to be happier at work.
- Fresh perspective on how many ways one can be happy!