We all know when we feel happy — it’s when we feel good. But what makes us feel good changes. So, while the feeling of happiness is simple, how we find happiness can feel complicated sometimes.
For me, the best happiness is practical happiness — or you might think of it as realistic happiness.
Pamela Gail Johnson
Keynote & Motivational Speaker
My goal when I speak at your event, as a motivational keynote speaker or workshop presenter, is to:
• Inspire the audience by giving them something different to think about, then
• Motivate them to put something they learned into action.
I’ve spoken and trained professionally on behalf of the companies and organizations which I’ve worked for most of my career, which means I’ll customize the message to meet your event and organization goals.
Event Planners: During my career, I’ve organized hundreds of events, so I understand that you not only need someone who will “WOW” your audience, but who’s also reliable, responsive and can adjust when the unexpected happens — basically, someone who’ll make your job easy and that’s me!
Practical Happiness: The Key To A More Grateful, Meaningful & Successful Life
“What’s the secret to happiness?” is an obvious question that Pamela has been asked often during her two decades as the Secret Society of Happy People founder, and happiness advocate. The concept of being happy is easy to understand, it’s the putting the concepts into realistic actions that’s the challenge.
Living a mostly happy life is part practical, part philosophical, and part science. In her energetic, engaging speaking style, Pamela shares four Practical Happiness Principles that she identified to help everyone live a happier life; a life that helps them feel more gratitude, meaning, and success.
Audience Takeaways Include:
- Defining Practical Happiness
- Managing Happiness Zappers
- Understanding Happiness Is Fluid
- Discovering Happiness Is Bigger Than You Think
- I liked that the training was very interactive.
- Liked the Happiness Counter handout.
- Enthusiasm of presenter. Great Material
- I liked learning about different techniques to manage chaos and stress.
- It makes you focus and consider happier options.
- I liked her upbeat tone. She made it enjoyable and engaging.
- Great analogies and participation.
- Got the group smiling – Always good.
- Fun, informative, great tools given, feel more confident about trying to change.
- Strong speaker; Good at engaging the audience.
- Upbeat! Helpful tips to be happier at work.
- Fresh perspective on how many ways one can be happy!
My speaking fees* vary depending on location, event requirements, customization needs, and post-training programs.
* An additional flat fee, to make the accounting for everyone easy, is charged if travel is necessary.