DON’T JUST ENTERTAIN YOUR AUDIENCE – DEVELOP THEM
When you need a speaker you want someone who inspires, engages, and motivates your audience to take action. You need someone who will fit in with your meeting goals and message.
I’ve been professionally speaking and training on behalf of the companies and organizations which I’ve worked for most of my career. I know how to tailor a message that meets your business goals. As the founder of the Secret Society of Happy People, I’ve inspired and motivated thousands of people to find and keep more happiness, optimism and positivity for almost two decades.
My goal when I speak at your event, as a motivational keynote speaker or workshop presenter, is to:
• Inspire the audience by giving them something different to think about, then
• Motivate them to put something they learned into action.
I’ve also organized events and understand that when you hire a speaker you also need a partner. You need someone that’s reliable, responsive and can adjust when the unexpected happens. You need someone that’s committed to the goals of your event – and that’s me. 🙂
Happier @ Work Leaders CARE: Establish Employee Engagement Habits
Most leaders understand that consistent communication, actions, recognition and encouragement improves employee engagement, which makes it an important management best-practice, but not always an urgent one. Organizations understand, urgent or not, higher employee engagement improves bottom line metrics from productivity, reduced absenteeism, fewer accidents and lower turnover.
Leaders create more ENGAGED teams when they consistently use these simple employee engagement habits:
- Consistent Communication
- Active Action
- Robust Recognition
- Essential Encouragement
Practical Happiness: Increase Productivity, Customer Loyalty, & Bottom Lines
Employee happiness impacts an organization’s bottom line. Although happiness at work can feel a little different than personal happiness it still starts inside-out instead of outside-in. The fastest way to experience more happiness is to expand our definition of it.
In this practical, but realistic presentation, your audience will:
- Identify new types of happiness
- Learn how to apply them to their jobs
- Understand how individual happiness at work impacts an organizations productivity, customer loyalty and ultimately the bottom line
- I liked that the training was very interactive.
- Liked the Happiness Counter handout.
- Enthusiasm of presenter. Great Material
- I liked learning about different techniques to manage chaos and stress.
- It makes you focus and consider happier options.
- I liked her upbeat tone. She made it enjoyable and engaging.
- Great analogies and participation.
- Got the group smiling – Always good.
- Fun, informative, great tools given, feel more confident about trying to change.
- Strong speaker; Good at engaging the audience.
- Upbeat! Helpful tips to be happier at work.
- Fresh perspective on how many ways one can be happy!
My speaking fees for keynotes and in-person workshops or trainings range from $2,000 – $6,000 depending on the location, event requirements, and customization needed.
I charge a flat fee for travel and incidental expenses to make it easy for everyone.
Will I ever speak for less? Sometimes, if an event requires less time than normally needed, or if a cause or organization has special significance to me.
Recent Happier @ Work TV & Radio Appearances
Reduce Your Stress at Work || Pamela Gail Johnson Discusses LIVE (3/26/18)
Chronically Cranky Employees || Pamela Gail Johnson Discusses LIVE (3/26/18)
Your Stressed Co-Workers May Be Raising Your Stress || Pamela Gail Johnson Discusses LIVE (3/26/18)
Be The Happy Employee At Work || Pamela Gail Johnson Discusses LIVE (3/26/18)
Bosses Offer ‘Pawternity’ Leave For Pet Owners || Pamela LIVE (3/7/18)
Workplace Expert Pamela Gail Johnson LIVE in Houston (2/26/18)
Finding Happiness In The Workplace With Pamela Gail (1/26/18)