Happiness Happens Month 2020: 31 Days. 31 Smiles.
Let’s have some fun on Saturday, August 8th!!!
I’m celebrating Happiness Happens Day by wearing my special #SmileStarter Mask – it just makes me smile ????
I figure — if we need to wear masks — let’s have some fun with them!
So, I’m posting a pic of myself and my mask on Social Media and I’m wearing it wherever I go — because it makes me smile!!
I hope you join me and do the same! I can’t wait to your special mask!!
I’ve been wearing my simple mask (video of me making it is below) and people keep complimenting it. People want to be happy, or at least smile a bit, right now. So we can give them a reason to smile with our happy masks–which makes you a #SmileStarter.
- Is it a certain color?
- Does it have certain symbols on it?
- Do you have wise words (family-friendly) that you want to share on it?
If you’d like to have the suggested #SmileStarter Challenge sent to you each day sign-up for the daily email.
Beyond our Happiness Happens Day Mask Wearing activity we have other activities that will be #SmileStarters with #SmileStarter Challenge: 31 Days. 31 Smiles.
And of course, you can start anytime.
It’s easy to participate:
- Print, sign and post your Happiness Happens Month #SmileStarter Pledge.
- Get the 31 Day #SmileStarter Challenge Calendar. Sign up here if you’d like a daily email. If an activity doesn’t make you smile just fill in an alternate one that does and do that instead.
- Join the Happiness Happens Month FB Group – If you’re already a SOHP Weekly Subscriber, please let us know when you answer the email question we ask when you join the group.
- Invite your friends to take the #SmileStarter Challenge — just send them to www.sohp.com to sign up.