DON’T JUST ENTERTAIN YOUR PEOPLE – DEVELOP THEM
When you need a speaker for a keynote, workshop or training you want someone who will inspire, engage, and move your team to action. You need someone who will fit in with your meeting goals and message. I know how to deliver a message to meet your goals because I’ve been speaking most of my life.
My passion for speaking started when I did 4-H club demonstration competitions. The favorite part of my job at Junior Achievement was volunteer training. Eventually I spent more than 15 years in business development for Hazelden Publishing, Staples, and American Express. One of my bosses said, “Your presentations to groups are actually better than your individual appointments.” I wasn’t sure if that was a compliment, but I knew he was right. I’ve also spoken on behalf of the Secret Society of Happy People since the Society began in 1997.
I recently launched Happier @ Work to help organizations create happier workplaces. I’m available for keynotes, trainings and workshops.
Happier @ Work Leaders CARE Most leaders understand that although engaging employees with activities, communication and recognition is important, it’s not always urgent. Leaders will discover that leading teams with
- Consistent Communication
- On-Going Activities
- Generous Recognition
- Creates Engaged teams that impact the performance of your organization.
Happier @ Work Employees CARE
Happiness at work is a skill that needs to be practiced to be proficient. This presentation is customized for your employees to help employees increase workplace
Happy employees benefit companies with:
- Constructive Communication
- Positive Attitudes
Presentations can also be customized to meet the needs of your meeting, conference, or event.
- I liked that the training was very interactive.
- The training was very fun!
- Pamela was great!!!
- The training was great!!
- Liked the Happiness Counter handout.
- It was very interactive. It helped to look at happiness.
- Enthusiasm of presenter. Great Material
- I liked learning about different techniques to manage chaos and stress.
- It makes you focus and consider happier option.
- The exercises are nice and eye-opening.
- I want the training to be longer!!!
- Great analogies and participation.
- Nice to not be all business during our meetings.
- Upbeat, simple and to the point.
- Upbeat personality – positive.
- Good discussion and interaction.
- Got the group smiling – Always good.
- Fun, informative, great tools given, feel more confident about trying to change.
- Include this in the hospital orientation!
- Very, very personable!
My speaking fees for keynotes and in-person workshops or trainings range from $2,000 – $6,000 depending on the location, event requirements, and customization needed.
I charge a flat fee for travel and incidental expenses to make it easy for everyone.
Will I ever speak for less? Sometimes, if an event requires less time than normally needed, or if a cause or organization has special significance to me.
Happier @ Work Resources You May Enjoy…